Can Android interface with USB devices?

by Will » Sat, 14 Mar 2009 02:12:08 GMT

 Question for anyone who knows:

Can Android interface with USB devices, like Phidgets?  I didn't find
any documentation indicating either way. Has anyone done any work with
USB devices connected to the G1?

My goal is to use a Phidget Encoder to stream data into Android for an
app I'm writing.

Thanks a bunch! (I would appreciate any kind of answer :P   )

1. (OOT) Share hasil foto

Wogh!!

Ikutan dong.. #delta
@jakontil
www.gopego.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dolly surya <robot...@wisaka.or.id>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:24:41
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [id-android] (OOT) Share hasil foto

Gak pake efek apa2, lokasi depan delta gatsu :p

2. WTKHT : Cara Wipe All Data Di Motorola Droid 1

Thanks Master Iwan...sudah ada clockworkmod recovery

Tapi adanya :
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe cache partition

Trus ada pilihan Advance waktu saya click, ada :
Wipe dalvik cache
Wipe battery stats

Apa semua wipe harus dilakukan?

Thanks in advanve

ke
diwipe
agar

3. LocationManager.requestSingleUpdate() crashes device

4. Looking for 50-50 partner - Using unity3d

5. "Share app" button? Any direct way to send link to launch market to app location?

6. How to change the background color of ToggleButton?

7. Salam ...