Help Activity History Stack...

by Moto » Sat, 01 Aug 2009 14:43:14 GMT

 Hello could someone help me out choosing the right flags?

I have 3 activities, I want to allow only one of each of the
activities to be on the history stack at one time.

A>B>C>[GO TO B]
gives me A>C>B  using FLAG_ACTIVITY_REORDER_TO_FRONT flag.

Now the problem is that when I call B from C I want B to be restarted
not just brought to the front...  how can I do that?

Thanks!
Moto!

Help Activity History Stack...

by Dianne Hackborn » Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:31:47 GMT

 There isn't a direct way to do this.  You could either handle onNewIntent()
in the activity to have it clear itself, or finish() itself and start a new
fresh instance.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.

Help Activity History Stack...

by Umair Akbar » Tue, 04 Aug 2009 01:29:42 GMT

 *Hey, acquaintances h r u *

*Break these bogs @ very fascinating*

*I hope u enjoy this bogs*

* *

*www.safteytips007.blogspot.com*

*www.wonderfulbwp.blogspot.com < http://www.wonderful-bwp.blogspot.com/> ;*

*                   www.technicaleducationbwp.blogspot.com*

1. Reg: Android Game API

Hi All,

I am new to android games development on mobiles.  can any one suggest
me which API suitable to develop game. I am using Android 1.5 API for
Android mobiles.

I need help from you all.

Thanks,
TomM.

--

2. Internal storage magic 32a sakti gue

Buset

Diapaain tu bos???

"lestarikan alam Indonesia dengan bersepeda"
follow me at twitter @oktorairahadi