EVIL SPAM Interested CRM on Android ?

by Justin Allen Jaynes » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:09:10 GMT

 THIS IS EVIL SPAM.  Don't ever do this again.

Post your garbage somewhere else.  We legitimate subscribers, all 11,000
of us don't want your trash in our inboxes.  They're full enough.

EVIL SPAM Interested CRM on Android ?

by Ivan Soto » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 06:19:04 GMT

 And you please don't change the subject, my gmail gets retarted
Thanks :)

1. Jcv a10

Keren banget om...
Sayang android yg laen lom bisa kaya gtu maps nya....

sent from Buncis Little Bada