Should I use AlarmManager or ScheduledExecutorService? (pros/cons?)

by hackbod » Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:57:28 GMT

 You should use AlarmManager so your app doesn't have to remain running
the entire time you have something scheduled.  AlarmManager allows you
to have an intent broadcast to a receiver of your application,
restarting it when the alarm goes off.

1. This Community Map could not be displayed because it contains errors

Hi everybody,

I'm try to display a map from a Google Maps Data API query (calling
intent "geo:0,0?q=<my query url>") and I get this message :

"This Community Map could not be displayed because it contains errors"

Does anybody have an idea what the problem could be ?

Here is the query URL :

http://maps.google.com/maps/feeds/features/106514162886780242289.000484ee3247dcd2f91b4/full?lat=44.898322&lng=-0.34255&box=-0.582189,44.776596,-0.102911,45.019792&mq=&sortby=distance&max-results=100

Thanx for your help.

Franois Masurel
Bordeaux, France

--

2. maz iwan wants to share their location with you on Google Latitude

Hehe... kok ke milis ya? Sorry ya... yg terlanjur share dan dah add ane
ucapin makasih

Heheheheh di terima share nya om

Ch
sent by onix bin odin