KoreanPhoneNumberFormatter.java?

by ks23m...@gmail.com » Tue, 09 Jun 2009 00:01:00 GMT

I have a question which is so important for korean localization.
as I know, there is JapanesePhoneNumberFormatter.java. so, this file
enable japanese user see localized phone format (ex, 022-229-1234).

but, in korean locale mode, it showes only number string without
hypen.
Definitely, there is rule to show phone number on the phone in korea.
(ex, 010-1234-1234).

1.  do you have plan for this critical issue?

2.  if it's not, how can I make FORMAT_MAP[ ]?

thanks

1. Will Google allow this app?

I doubt they'd end up in jail, but the site that you are targetting
will surely get their account booted from googles ad programs for
violating click-fraud TOS.

-j

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Mattaku Betsujin

2. ATTN MODERATORS: [ERR] Cupcake version 1.5 to firmware update on phone

Since there is no list-administrator email I could find, I'm sending this to
the list. Sorry to everyone else for the annoyance.

I get one of these for every post to this list.