froyo branch - public now

by Deva R » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:59:23 GMT

 check for froyo head -
 http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/manifest.git ;a=summary
\m/

--

froyo branch - public now

by Uhrenfeldt Henrik » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:30:28 GMT

 Ahh - finally!

One of the vital additions in Froyo is probably the Stagefright framework. Does
anyone have any pointers to documentation of *any* kind? Even just a link to
the sources, which I have a hard time figuring out the location of in the Froyo
tree. We're eager to dive into this code and figure out the impact in terms of
needed effort bringing it up on HW with DSP accelerated decoding, etc.

Maybe you could give a pointer, Dianne? You seem to know an awful lot :-)

---
Henrik Uhrenfeldt
Chief Software Engineer
Ixonos Denmark ApS