android canvas

by Rajib » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 05:44:56 GMT

 hi,
Does android supports canvas application. Does it contains Graphics
and Canvas API
as J2ME package. How to develop canvas applications in android.

Rajib

android canvas

by Nick » Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:09:30 GMT

 Lunar Lander example in the SDK shows basic graphics operations.
I've more or less figured out from that example. Not sure if there're any
good tutorials on graphics for android. I think the example (and other
examples such as API Demos) was just fine.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rajib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Android Beginners" <android-beginners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:44 AM
Subject: [android-beginners] android canvas

1. tanya pendapat senior

para senior tanya ni .. Sy mau beli magic , bagus yg warna putih atau
item ??
Maklum lom pernah liat wujud aslinya .. Thanks be4 ..

2. Handling OnItemSelected...the opposite way!

I have a listview in which I set the background drawable of each of
the views.  I can change the background using OnItemSelected, but I
cannot find a way to reset the background after it has been deselected
or something else has been selected...something like OnItemDeselected
(set background to normal) or a manner to efficiently set all the
other views to normal from the OnNothingSelected handler.

Thanks!

3. API to temporarily disable orientation changes?

4. akhirnya..hero ku pake modaco 3.1

5. Outgoing text/sms

6. Diagonal Screen transition.

7. Live Wallpaper - How to detect home screen sliding?