Sori, test

by Justinus U A » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:22:48 GMT

 Ngadat lagi gmail ?

@mta
|| Jus ||
~ envoyer  l'aide de tlphone google_one~
 CSDI V4 REMIX X10

1. Problems by compiling native code

Hello Guys,

I have to understand is how I compile native code correctly.

My target is an ARM11-Platform and I use the following Cross-
Toolchain:

CodeSourcery: arm-none-linux-gnueabi-4.3.2 (arm-2008q3) for compiling
the kernel.

This works with no problems, when I set the make params:

 "ARCH=arm, CROSS_COMPILE=PATH_FROM_TOOLCHAIN/bin"

But if I want to compile a simple executable directly with:
"PATH_FROM_TOOLCHAIN/bin/arm-2008q3/bin/arm-linux-gcc -o myexe
myexe.c"

I can not execute this binary on my board: "./myexe: not found"
But if I compile this with the NDK it works?!

Do I need to set additional parameters for building?

Best Regards,
Andreas

--

2. Jcv a10

Keren banget om...
Sayang android yg laen lom bisa kaya gtu maps nya....

sent from Buncis Little Bada