does media provider have private media file?

by jj » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:46:38 GMT

 hello folk

system media provider is global db, anybody can access file from it
and delete too,
i want add image in it, with private mode,

"public static final String  insertImage(ContentResolver cr, Bitmap
source, String title, String description) "

 is it possible, to have private media file in media provider, so that
nobody can change it or delete it. since in above API function there
is no such provision to keep media file in private mode.

thank you

1. web view scroll bar effect

Hello android developers,
in my web view when i set scrollbars to none..it still shows the white
track  ..webview is a child of scrollview.i need a transparent track
for webview..what should i do now???..please help

2. Device Certificates is a Prerequisite Was: hardware support for security feature

IMO, you need bootstrap credentials in order to exploit secure hardware
because with device certificates you can:
1. authenticate the device in a phishing-secure way
2. securely import secret data using the the public key for encryption

Anders