Displaying different layout in eclipse when using ViewFlipper

by Stephen Lebed » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:51:55 GMT

 Hi all,

I have a layout I'm creating that uses ViewFlipper for different
screens.  In eclipse's layout editor it only displays the first page
in the View.  Is there a keyboard shortcut, or function to flip to the
next screen?  Currently I'm building each screen in a seperate XML
file and then copying and pasting it into the main XML file.

Is there a better way to work here?

Thanks,
Stephen Lebed
Developer

--

Displaying different layout in eclipse when using ViewFlipper

by Kumar Bibek » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:54:15 GMT

 No you can't . You will have to run it to see it .

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Bibek

1. Spare Part, Suku Cadang, Komponen-komponen Android G1

Ikut sedih..
:(

Hopefully solved deh..

~YK~