Question about selling paid apps from other countries

by Illidane » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:37:57 GMT

 Hello!
Can I sell paid apps in Android Market with Google Checkout if I live
in Ukraine and have bank account in U.K. ?
Or I need to register a company in U.K. with physical adress?

1. Fwd: tools dex

Hi.I have a same problem. When I was trying to run CometdChat
Program,this warning be appeard : [2009-07-10 20:08:36 - cometdchat]
warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
that doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This
class was probably produced by a broken compiler.) What is it? What
should I do?
 I used JDK 1.6, eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32 and android-sdk-
windows-1.1_r1

regards