activities switch

by Andrei » Wed, 12 Aug 2009 05:29:38 GMT

 Activity 1 creates activity 2, activity 2 creates activity 3
When user presses Back button from Activity 3, Activity 2 becomes
active again
Question: I only want to call some function during 1 -> 2 switch, but
not 3 -> 2 switch
How do i do this? Should I do it in onStart() ?

1. 绛斿: how to stop Broadca stReceiver after some point

i have BroadcastReceiver in another package(application)
so how can i unregister it from there

2. Belajar nge-root dan oprek Andro

Katanya bosen ndra pake hape canggih hwa..hwa..hwa :p

Penasaran jg yak :)

Regards
Dzikki