MjSip authentication problem

by andyn » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:24:30 GMT

 Hi there,

have anyone tried to get the demo application running included in the
MjSip zip package from HSC?
The whole zip package can be downloaded under:

 http://www.hsc.com/resourceCenter/resource.aspx

I used Wireshark for checking the data transmitted to my sip server.
But there's only one request been sent which is answered by the server
with an "401 Unauthorized". To register again (to start a new try) the
emulator must be restarted.

I checked the authentication data by running x-lite on my notebook and
it works. So it doesn't seem to be a server problem does it? And data
is transmitted to server (hence it isn't a forwarding / firewall
problem)...

Any suggestions?
I hope to get some help...

Thanks

Andy

MjSip authentication problem

by Zhihong GUO » Wed, 09 Jul 2008 01:19:03 GMT

 Have you try a user id followed by @xx.xx.xx.xx where xx.xx.xx.xx is the
server ip.