Do I have to provide a business address so customers can contact me?

by Nanard » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:20:20 GMT

Do you only have ONE email ?
If so, maybe you need to create another for your Android activities.
If not : use an email where you don't care to receive spans, etc...

I think register an email is important :
- to track sales of your application. And get email of your customers,
so you can notify them on new versions
- recieve feed back from users.  They can give your suggestions for
future releases, bug report (do you have a real G1 ?  Did you tests
everything ?).

Do I have to provide a business address so customers can contact me?

by Sundog » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 23:39:16 GMT

 If I read him correctly, his question was about business addresses,
not email.

I solved this problem by simply getting a PO box.

1. Anyone noticing more uninstalls of their app than usual over last weekend/today?

This is happening on my free app though.  Big time.  I've lost 17% so far.

2. Stuck Pada tulisan "PLANET MAX" Sesudah Mem PARTISI HTC MAGIC, ROM ECLAIR 2.1 [MADE BY ME/ From XDA Developer] ada solusi?

Wipe ulang boss......

Let's your mobile device make it simple..
twitter.com/dn8008
facebook.com/dn8008
www.feedberry.com