Do I have to provide a business address so customers can contact me?

by Nanard » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:20:20 GMT

Do you only have ONE email ?
If so, maybe you need to create another for your Android activities.
If not : use an email where you don't care to receive spans, etc...

I think register an email is important :
- to track sales of your application. And get email of your customers,
so you can notify them on new versions
- recieve feed back from users.  They can give your suggestions for
future releases, bug report (do you have a real G1 ?  Did you tests
everything ?).

Do I have to provide a business address so customers can contact me?

by Sundog » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 23:39:16 GMT

 If I read him correctly, his question was about business addresses,
not email.

I solved this problem by simply getting a PO box.

1. Sori, test

Ngadat lagi gmail ?

@mta
|| Jus ||
~ envoyer  l'aide de tlphone google_one~
 CSDI V4 REMIX X10

2. just wti

Maksudnya?

*grauk2 pala*