About GLSurfaceView work mechanism

by wu tony » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:52:49 GMT

 In current GLSurfaceView code,seems it will directly render to the surface
buffer  and then SurfaceFlinger will compose it to display.

My question is:
Which type of surface is actually created in surfaceflinger? Layer or
layerBuffer?

About GLSurfaceView work mechanism

by Eric Chen » Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:56:43 GMT

 fool

1. Media gathering and launching HTC Legend, HD Mini dan HTC Smart

Dikau sedang bekerja yah reen disana ?