asdsad

by ramesh12 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:07:26 GMT

 asdsd

1. OpenGL ES flickering problems - double buffered?

I just read your post. Looks like I hit the same problem about 6 months ago.
I even managed to create a mostly-reproducible test case so that I could
file an issue:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=1956

(I can only think that it's some sort of fairness issue with monitors)

<http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=1956>My solution was in
the same spirit, but actually uses a simple synchronization-free circular
event buffer that instead uses volatiles to guarantee correct execution.

Tom.

2009/10/5 Robert Green <rbgrn....@gmail.com>

2. Scroll Left and Right

I posted a question that I never got a response to.  I'm starting to
think what I'm trying to do must be impossible. I see a ListView that
allow me to go up and down.   As a consolation prize, is there any way
I can pan left and right even if it can't go up and down at the same
time?  If this isn't possible, then I assume I'll need to find another
way.

See original question below...

Thanks

- Mitch