passing touch events from one Gallery widget to another widget

by social hub » Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:24:57 GMT

 Hi Guys,

I am trying to pass the same touch events on one widget to the other so they
both scroll at the same time and in same way.

I have two Gallery widgets one above and one below. If the above one is
scrolled then I want to pass the same touch event to the bottom widget so it
also scrolls the same way .

I have tried to use dispatchtouchevent events but I am facing an issue where
in if the bottom gallery widget has some edit text then the edit text gets
the key event and both widgets doesnt scroll anymore.. I have tried to set
focussable and editable to false on edittext even then it gets the touch
events. I think I am going in the right direction. However I need some
assistance in doing the right way.

Thanks in advance for your help

1. android.R.styleable can't be resolved?

Hi,

I'm using the last android sdk 1.1r1. Eclipse complains about class
android.R.styleable. I can't see R$styleable.class inside of
android.jar\android either. But it's in the api doc. By using java
reflection as below, android.R does have inner class called styleable.
Could someone tell me what the problem is?

        for (Class c : android.R.class.getClasses()) {
                        if (c.getName().indexOf("styleable") >= 0) {

Derek

2. LG Android Rp 999 Ribu, Mau? Tunggu Info Detilnya10Menit Lagi Ya.... <EOM>

Siap2 borong buat dijual lagi ah
Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha

My religion is Computer. Mangga Dua is my church. Internet is God. Google is my
bible. Preachers politician? Put them to Recycle Bin pls!