Is there a sample code for onscreen numeric keypad I can find
somewhere? Please let me know.
Or I appreciate any idea to help me how to accomplish this.
I wrote one last night and it took me only a few hours... It was
based off the one in the "Hello, Android" book. So far I would
recommend this book to people just starting out.
Hello, can anyone show me the proper way to resolve my problem?,
I'm trying to to play a sound repeatedly but I need it to play with a
When I grab a random number and start looping my sound, sure it plays
some random time later and continues to do so. But I want to use a new
random number for the delay between each loop.
1) Grab random number. (java.util.random).
2) Change that random number to represent seconds.
3) Pause or wait for that random amount of seconds.
4) Play sound from soundpool. (just mimic this as my soundpool is
5) Grab new random number and repeat steps 3 through 5 and repeat this
process until the user cancels with a button.
6) Enable the user to cancel this loop at any time.
I would really appreciate a little help if someone can find the
Thank you in advance,
I have a Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.2. In order to power off the
phone, I must press and hold the power off key. I would like to
simulate this action from a Java code. Can I do it?