Getting Current Signal Strength

by dolsen » Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:14:36 GMT

 I am trying to figure out how to get the current signal strength of
the Android 2.1 device. So far I can only find access to the
SignalStrength object if I am listening for a change. I don't want to
have to wait for the strength to change in order to see what the
strength is. Can someone show me how this can be done?

Getting Current Signal Strength

by None » Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:07:54 GMT

 Go to Settings->About Phone->Status and there is an option there for
Signal Strength.

> strength is. Can someone show me how this can be done?

1. [WTA] nexian journey yang 1jtan ...

as subject ada update info kah tetntang penjualan barang ini .. :D

2. OOT : Sarapan racun

Mantap memang suhu kita yang ini updatenya belum ada lawan :)
Powered by Telkomsel Blackberry and dell streak