Failure [-12]

by Brian Williamson » Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:06:07 GMT

 Hi All, I tried to load an app onto the Android dev 1 phone and got
the following message: Failure [-12]

Does anyone know what this message means?

--

Failure [-12]

by Xavier Ducrohet » Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:06:41 GMT

 The list of install failure code is in the PackageManager class.

-12 is defined here:
 http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git ;a=blob;f=core/java/android/content/pm/PackageManager.java;h=cd48dcbcba3b5886f01a986ef71cb08412505e46;hb=refs/heads/eclair#l358

Basically the minSdkVersion in your app is higher than the device you are
trying to install on.

I'm guessing this is a relative old device image? More recent device builds
properly display most errors as INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK.

Xav

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Brian Williamson <

1. Google bakalan berhenti jualan Nexus One langsung dari web-ny

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/14/google-changes-nexus-one-plans-will-stop-selling-handsets-onlin/

kopipes dari engadget:
*Google changes Nexus One plans, will stop selling handsets online*
Although Google launched the Nexus One with grand plans to radically change
the way consumers purchased phones and service, it looks like the experiment
has fizzled to an end -- the company just announced that will eventually
stop selling handsets online and instead partner with carriers to sell the
N1 in-store while using its website to promote "a variety of Android phones
available globally." Google says customers simply want a hands-on experience
before buying a phone, but we'd say the lack of subsidies from any carrier
except T-Mobile and some serious customer service issues probably played in
killing Google's original sales strategy -- and of course, both Verizon and
Sprint essentially refused the N1 in favor of the bespoke Incredible and EVO
4G. We'd also say that Android as a whole will remain unaffected, since the
Nexus One was never a huge seller, but it's still rare that a company simply
gives up a business model like this, and we don't know if Google will ever
follow up with a successor to the Nexus One. The Google Phone is dead,
people -- long live the Google Phone.

*Update: We just asked Google about future devices and support for current
Nexus One owners, here's what they said:
On the future: We will continue working with our partners to bring
cutting-edge new Android handsets to market, but we have nothing to announce
right now.

On support: This announcement doesn't have any immediate impact on support
for consumers who purchase Nexus One through the web store.*

2. Suhu in action

Desire sapa tuh yg di kerjakan bro,,yop,??

*heheheheh*

pelita baru cell
jl.konggoasa no.34 kendari
081341837777