Re : How to catch BOOT_COMPLETED_ACTION from an IntentReceiver

by GAYET Thierry » Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:38:00 GMT

 First thanks for your quick reply. I have well found the code you told me about
(OnBootReceiver).

I have one more question 'cos i as i have said before i ma programming a
service that i want to start when Android boot.

My core class extends Service not  BroadcastReceiver. So may i extend more than
one time. I mean to extends  Service and BroadcastReceiver. for the same class
?

Maybe i need to add a public class OnBootReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver
inside my service project ? But if so how to link this second class with the
service one ?

 Regards

Thierry GAYET
NextInnovation.org