cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by enetconsultant » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:46:56 GMT

 I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by running
the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully building
this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by Jerry Yang » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:50:06 GMT

 I use a unbentu VM to run the Darwin streaming server, it seems working
well.
On windows mobile platform, I also tried to optimize the rtsp on media
player, it seems cases are quit complex. I suggest you to use the VLC as
reference media player.
With best wishes
Jerry

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac
OS -- HELP

I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by
running the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully
building this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

1. Are there any requirements for game applications.

When developing  an app  are there  any requirements for the game app
(e.g. Splash screen content, game requirements, menu requirements,
{*filter*} or mature content)

2. Multi-Touch question =)

Hi!

Anyone could answer why G1 has hidden the Multi-Touch feature? (Yes, i
know that G1 != Android, but here was the best place i found to ask
it)

This week RyeBry has posted a video showing this hidden feature been
used, and as far as i know, there was a little hacking.

Although i have never tryied to use this feature =)

3. TCP communciation between two emulators

4. Newbe question - Application folders, how to?

5. Spinner background change - how?

6. GWT 1.5 NOW AVAILABLE

7. how to get the listview item's default "on-pressed" drawable resource id