cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by enetconsultant » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:46:56 GMT

 I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by running
the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully building
this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by Jerry Yang » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:50:06 GMT

 I use a unbentu VM to run the Darwin streaming server, it seems working
well.
On windows mobile platform, I also tried to optimize the rtsp on media
player, it seems cases are quit complex. I suggest you to use the VLC as
reference media player.
With best wishes
Jerry

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac
OS -- HELP

I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by
running the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully
building this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

1. InputStream.read

When downloading a file from the net in the emulator all is fine, no
exception is thrown

HttpURLConnection httpURLConnection = (HttpURLConnection)
_URL.openConnection();

httpURLConnection.setRequestMethod("GET");
httpURLConnection.setDoOutput(true);
httpURLConnection.connect();

InputStream _InputStream = httpURLConnection.getInputStream();

yet, when reading the input stream into a buffer it returns 0 (zero)
length.

_InputStream.read(buffer, 0, buffer.length)

2. ZipFile

Am I missing something? if I want to download a zip file using let
say HttpClient and parse this zip file using the ZipFile it looks like
the only way to do it is to save it locally first and than open it
with the ZipFile. Is it the case? I could use the ZipInputStream but
it makes it so much more complicated. Any suggestions or sample code?

3. Website to app

4. Playing RAW audio on Android from a network stream

5. Need current location long and lat

6. How long does it take for an application to show up in the Market?

7. How long does it take for an application to show up in the Market?