cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by enetconsultant » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:46:56 GMT

 I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by running
the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully building
this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by Jerry Yang » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:50:06 GMT

 I use a unbentu VM to run the Darwin streaming server, it seems working
well.
On windows mobile platform, I also tried to optimize the rtsp on media
player, it seems cases are quit complex. I suggest you to use the VLC as
reference media player.
With best wishes
Jerry

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac
OS -- HELP

I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by
running the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully
building this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

1. Paid app from UK.pls help

Hi,
I have publish 1 paid app from UK., initailly the price was set to
0.75GBP, but later i tried to change the price and i wrote 0.99$
there, even i forgot the current currency of UK should be mentioned.
so now my app is not visible on market. can any one tell me what
should i need to do .
i want the price should be set to 0.75 GBP.bymistake i have made the
changes and saved it..

please help and guide me

--

2. Android source

At source.android.com- > browse the source or just cloning with GIT, is this
gingerbread yet or froyo?

--

3. When will GoogleMap "3D" API be released?

4. hapus contact

5. Android Market buat ngeblank NJ

6. Firmware Archos 101

7. Android source Build error