cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by enetconsultant » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:46:56 GMT

 I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by running
the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully building
this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac OS -- HELP

by Jerry Yang » Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:50:06 GMT

 I use a unbentu VM to run the Darwin streaming server, it seems working
well.
On windows mobile platform, I also tried to optimize the rtsp on media
player, it seems cases are quit complex. I suggest you to use the VLC as
reference media player.
With best wishes
Jerry

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh failed on Mac
OS -- HELP

I am using  Mac Pro which has "Darwin" linux.  I tried to ADT 0.9.0 by
running the script at

cupcake/development/tools/eclipse/scripts/build_server.sh

The script keeps failing with error saying that it only works on Linux.

I am in need of the ADT 0.9.0.  Is there a way for me to successfully
building this from the cupcake source ?

If not, can someone send me a built ADT 0.9.0 ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Please, email me at
'enetconsult...@comcast.net

Thanks.

1. what's the max img size fastboot support?

Dear all,

    Android fastboot is a good tools, when flash the bin to phone.
    We can use fastboot, to flash the boot system, and other partition
phone supports.

    Now, when system partition is 90M in My phone, and the system.img
is 71M, use fastboot,

   fastboot flash system system.img

   It show error info "data too large", and flash failed.
   But I can't find something useful source file in /system/core/
fastboot folder.

   Is fastboot not support large size img? How to modify the tool and
support large img?

   Any idea is very thanksful!

Thanks,
xiaohua

2. database sqlite doubt

db = dbHelper.getWritableDatabase();
        table = db.rawQuery("select * from PROJECTS", null);
        boolean f = false;
        taskList = new ArrayList<String>();
        while (table.moveToNext()) {
            if (table.getString(1).equals(selectedProject)) {
                f = true;
                taskList.add(table.getString(3));

this is a part of my code...
point is i ve created the tables properly n wen i print the column count n
row count, its all updated...
also durin insert (not shown), i ve checked the return, n it returns the
rowid!!!
there is an exception at the line:                " if
(table.getString(1).equals(selectedProject)) { "     in the above code...

any ideas that might help me to remove the exception???

3. youtube on android

4. Building Android for custom hardware

5. Please enable SVG Support in the Android Webkit Browser

6. HttpUrlConnection.getOutputStream() not working on emulator windows xp

7. Database problem