How to use SearchManager

by anderson » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 21:21:48 GMT

 i read the  SearchManager
 http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/SearchManager.html

but i feel confused
could anyone give some example ?

1. Message not getting poste

Hello Moderators,

I have been trying to send the message below since yesterday and I
have tried posting it two times. I am not able to see it getting
posted to the group. Can you please let me know why?

Thanks,
-Ray

Posting the following e-mail: