Set wallpaper as background

by AndroidNewbie » Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:49:16 GMT

 Hi ,

I want to set current wallpaper as my application background . Any
ideas to do it through XML or Java code ?

--

Set wallpaper as background

by Ericson, Anders » Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:17:36 GMT

 Hi,

In your "AndroidManifest.xml" you can add this to your activity:
android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Wallpaper"

/Anders

I want to set current wallpaper as my application background . Any
ideas to do it through XML or Java code ?

Set wallpaper as background

by Rajiv » Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:52:37 GMT

 You can also do it as:

WallpaperManager wlp = WallpaperManager.getInstance(*this*);

Drawable d = wlp.getDrawable();

textView.setBackgroundDrawable(d);
Regards,
Rajiv

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Ericson, Anders <

Other Threads

1. Keyevent not support the long-pressed behavior entering screen-off mode

Hi All,

In default behavior, I found system not supprot the long-pressed
behavior entering screen-off mode based on OS Donut or Eclair.

Any suggestion for this issue?

Many Thanks,
Shawn

website:

2. Hardware codecs support on HTC Magic

Hi all,

I wanted to check if the HTC Magic's qDSP has the following hardware
codecs.

- G.729
- iLBC
- G.722/1

If yes, has anyone been able to successfully use them in a native
application.

Regards
Nitin