changing layout background from XmlResourceParser for widgets

by Abdul Mateen » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:49:37 GMT

I have an app widget, I want to change the background drawable of
LinearLayout while in runtime, how can I do that? I have tried using
XmlResourceParser
as
XmlResourceParser p = getResources().getLayout(R.layout.main);
p.next();
p.nextToken();

it takes me to linearlayout but when I issue
p.getProperty("background"); it returns null? what should I use instead of
background here? or is there any other way to change wiget's background at
runtime.

Thank You,
Abdul Mateen.

1. MediaStore returning loop of images and not entire directory

Hi Mihai,

I have an HTC G1 running Android 1.6.  I'm working on getting your new code
implemented this morning.  I'll let you know how it goes.  And thank you.

2. FW: Why I Left BB and move on to anDroid

Hahaha...iya juga sih. tapi gak perlu desek2kan kayak pake bb.

Anyway, bener kata bos lucky,keyboardnya sucks abis....susah banget
belajarnya. Kemarin iseng pinjem storm  temen,gak aangka,dengan style nulis
yg sama di magic,di  storm saya bisa  nulis ampir 2x lebih cepet. Gak p erlu
melototin keyboardnya lagi ;(

M asalah baterai sudah solved dgn gamti kw rom cyanogen...irit sampe 50%

sent from magix donut

Ngga langganan BIS tapi teteup mesti langganan internet unlimited kan oom.