Maps and M5, impossible??

by Altais » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 00:51:33 GMT

We have an application developed with M5-rc15 SDK that uses maps.
Migrate it  to 1.0 its a hard work and application is only for demo
purpose. (we need to show it only one more time!!)

Is there any way to show now a map in M5?

Thanks,

Altais.

Maps and M5, impossible??

by JP » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 01:02:29 GMT

 You're out of luck there. In 0.9 and now 1.0, the MapView constructor
has changed to pass the now required Google Maps API key. Manual here:
 http://code.google.com/android/toolbox/apis/mapkey.html

Maps and M5, impossible??

by Altais » Thu, 06 Nov 2008 01:09:15 GMT

 We know the changes. The emulator is better, butwe always can make a
Power Point presentation.

Thanks!

1. code for capturing screenshot of android device

can somebody give me tips on how to take a screenshot of the android
phone using code  ( not with DDMS,  i mean with in code i have to
write a logic to take a screen shot , i have no idea which classs i
have to use for this )

Thanks ,
Sudhi

--

2. Is it possible to develop and upload Android 2.1 apps onto Motorola backflip?

I currently have a backflip and droid and see no problems using either for
developement.