esc key-mapping

by linux newbie » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:00:17 GMT

I booted Android for "generic" product.
In the system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl there is no mapping for Escape Key.

As our target doesn't have touch screen, we coudnt go back to previous
screen / Main window.

Can anyone let me know how to add Escape key mapping in that file?

Thanks

esc key-mapping

by Dhananjay Joshi » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:18:26 GMT

 add entry for escape key in your qwerty.kl file .
key no is 1.it will work.

> website:

esc key-mapping

by linux newbie » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:48:08 GMT

 I tried the following before. Please let me know, if it is wrong.

key 1 ESCAPE

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Dhananjay Joshi <dhananjayingr...@gmail.com

>> website:

esc key-mapping

by Dhananjay Joshi » Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:08:33 GMT

 add like this.

 key 1     BACK

>>> website:

esc key-mapping

by linux newbie » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:55:09 GMT

 Thanks Dhananjay!!!

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Dhananjay Joshi <dhananjayingr...@gmail.com

Other Threads

1. OpenGL 1.5 => 1.6 changes?

Hi,

I've been writing a small test application which uses the structure
found here:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2009/04/introducing-glsurfaceview.html

In 1.5 emulator it works perfectly but on 1.6 (emulator or phone) it
doesn't seem to work; the model doesn't show at all.

Does anyone know if there is a place to find what changes there have
been between 1.5 and 1.6 which might help me find out why it's not
working?

Regards,
Julius.

--

2. Fw: SOLD WTS Sprint HTC Hero BNIB Unlocked...

Wah udah SOLD
Yg beli kyknya Om Rendra ya?
Wah pake 2 Hero nih mangstab Heuw heuw heuw ...

Andremagis
11:40:44