About porting dalvik to Symbian

by Tony Chang » Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:09:51 GMT

 Does porting dalvik runtime to Symbian be feasible? Can anybody give
some suggestion? S60 has a P.I.P.S library which supports POSIX APIs.
I don't how hard it will be to port dalvik to symbian.
I post this message to android-platform. They suggest me to post it
here.

1. Produk baru motorola with big vibrate menu

Hiks gak di undang. Hahaha
Sukses untuk Motorola yah.

Laporan lebih lanjut dengan gaya bahasa ratjoen boss Lucky 9A sangat di
nantikan nih.

--
what droid doesn't, droidMOD does !!...
EVDO enabled