Searching Mulitple Developers in Market

by SteelJ0ker » Thu, 04 Feb 2010 03:13:35 GMT

 I am adding a menu option in my newest application that will allow
users to view all of our other applicatiosn we've published to the
market place. The problem we are having is we created a second more
business like developer account, but want to let users also see all of
our old apps.
 I know how to have the search point to one developer, i.e.
pub:<developer name>, but does anyone know of a way to have it search
multiple? So that when they click the button all the apps from the
older developer we had along with the newer business developer we
created???

--

Searching Mulitple Developers in Market

by TreKing » Thu, 04 Feb 2010 04:38:36 GMT

I have no idea if this will work, but the docs says you can do multiple
criteria in each search, so maybe try doing "pub" twice?
Like:

market://search?q=pub:<1st Developer Name> pub:<2nd Developer Name>

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
 http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking

Searching Mulitple Developers in Market

by SteelJ0ker » Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:31:55 GMT

 Ya I tried that one it didnt want to work.

1. Ilightr

wuauw

tengkiu yah bos yopie :-)

Sent powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT