Fw: WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

by dokteryudhistya » Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:27:25 GMT

 Jamannya superphone turun harga?

*kok saya jadi bantuin orang jualan ya..gak dapet komisi apa2

~YK~

-----Original Message-----
From: "yudhistya ksyatria" <bbyudhis...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:25:20
To: <dokteryudhis...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: [gadtorade] WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

 YK

-----Original Message-----
From: alex bong <fung_1...@yahoo.co.id>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:55:47
To: <gadtor...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [gadtorade] WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

permisi mods..numpang jualan

titipan temen mau dijual,ngak suka katanya,udah biasa pakai iphone

brg 99.99% seperti baru,sudah dipasang anti glare,full set

mau jual harga 6,3jt

bisa COD sency,plaza semanggi,Taman anggrek

hub: 0818661633,081310052001,ym alexbong77

japri: alexb...@me.com

alex bong

--
--------------------

1. Need your expertise on Tab control

Hello,
    My app's main screen consists of 5 tabs. First & Second Tabs have
integrated the same ListActivity , because both displays similar
data(List of - images, text etc..). Each time I click on those 2 tabs,
it should refresh the image list dynamically based on some condition.

 Now my question is, where should I  create the ListAdapter exactly
and update the ListAdapter with the new data(image, text etc..) on
each tab(First & Second tab)? Is it in onCreate() OR onStart() OR
onResume()   ? As per the flow, onCreate() / onStart() are being
called only very first time, and after that, only onResume() is being
called. Please need your guidance....

Thank you so much..

Regards,
DK

--

2. PV Decoder output buffer management with MIO node

That shouldn't be the case. The buffers are all independently handled.
If you have a log/use that can show us this, please share it here, and
we will look at it.

-Ravi

> website:

3. Force Close when trying to use getApplication()

4. someone please help me with these issues.

5. ContactsContract and target version

6. Debugg problem source not found

7. Sound Recorder is crashing in Eclair