Fw: WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

by dokteryudhistya » Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:27:25 GMT

 Jamannya superphone turun harga?

*kok saya jadi bantuin orang jualan ya..gak dapet komisi apa2

~YK~

-----Original Message-----
From: "yudhistya ksyatria" <bbyudhis...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:25:20
To: <dokteryudhis...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: [gadtorade] WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

 YK

-----Original Message-----
From: alex bong <fung_1...@yahoo.co.id>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:55:47
To: <gadtor...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [gadtorade] WTS Nokia N900 br pakai 5 hari

permisi mods..numpang jualan

titipan temen mau dijual,ngak suka katanya,udah biasa pakai iphone

brg 99.99% seperti baru,sudah dipasang anti glare,full set

mau jual harga 6,3jt

bisa COD sency,plaza semanggi,Taman anggrek

hub: 0818661633,081310052001,ym alexbong77

japri: alexb...@me.com

alex bong

--
--------------------

1. how can applications with native code call into LocationManager apis?

I have an application which has got some native code as well. I would like
to call the equivalent of the LocationManager API's from the native code. Is
this possible ? If so, what kind of interface will I us,  as the
LocationManager API is  in java? can I call  binder.transact call directly
on the LocationManager's binder object ?

Thanks
Binu

--

2. No target available

Dear everyone

     I installed newst Android, JDK, Jer and eclipse. Than I tryed to
build android project. But "build target" show "no target available".
I looked at internet, they said I should run "Android SDK and AVD
manager", I runed it but get follow message:
Failed to fetch URL https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/repository.xml,
reason: No route to host: connect

 I read this group's conversation that suggest to use http not https,
I tried it but still can not run Available Packages.

 Who can tell me why? Thanks in advance

Wang Suya

--

3. Preference setWidgetLayoutResource button types stops click?

4. Getting to the top of a list using android.app.ListActivity

5. OOT: paging boss hiro

6. ListView: How to Create a Complex Row?

7. Default Keyboard type for a html text input field