About the SetFrameRate at Android Camera Input MIO

by ever » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:47:39 GMT

SetFrameRate at Camera Input MIO does not negotiate with the camera
driver for the preview framerate, it just postpone the Camera Input
MIO to receive video frame from buffer queue when recording is
started.
The preview framerate could be different from what we ask for
recording (encoding), doesnt this condition cause any problem? Ex.
Camera client sends preview frame to buffer for Camera Input MIO at 30
fps, but the app asks recording at 20 fps.

About the SetFrameRate at Android Camera Input MIO

by Han Chao » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 05:03:25 GMT

 Preview FrameRate and Recording are different conception.
Somethimg Recording FrameRate can't reach the setting , it may do as
much as possible.

Camera Input MIO should be the preview FrameRate.

About the SetFrameRate at Android Camera Input MIO

by Han Chao » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 05:04:29 GMT

 We have discussed it .
Some setting of preview and recording may be separated.

About the SetFrameRate at Android Camera Input MIO

by ever » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 05:22:48 GMT

 Hi Han Chao,
could you tell me more detail about the framerate between preview,
mio, encoder and composer node.
thanks a lot.

1. How to overcome Android WebView file size limit when loading a file

Have you enabled javascript for the webview?