Fwd: Port Gstreamer to Android

by Prajnashi S » Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:45:07 GMT

From: Prajnashi S <prajna...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM
Subject: Port Gstreamer to Android
To: gstreamer-de...@lists.sourceforge.net,
gstreamer-embed...@lists.sourceforge.net,
gstreamer-open...@lists.sourceforge.net

Android uses OpenCore, which is provided by PacketVideo as default
multimedia framework. But, after reviewing code, I found OpenCore is not
easy to work with and its resource (the number of plugin) is very limited.
So, I tried to port gstreamer  to Android to provide a more flexibility and
richer feature set. Fortunately, it can work. Now, I will share my
experience here.

The work includes:
  - glib
  - liboil
  - gstreamer core
  - gst-plugin-base
  - gst-plugin-good
  - gst-plugin-bad
  - gst-openmax
  - audio sink/video sink for android
  - glue layer to integrate gst into android's multimedia framework

You can find step by step introduction and all patches in my group. To get
it, you have to request to be a member. I'm sorry for this. I will remove
this obstacle in near future.  :-)

Other Threads

1. Update SOLD WTS Nexus One 2nd Mulus Lengkap Mint Condition

Sudah sold ke rekan di Depok :p

--
feel free to message me

WhORty lackBerryMaLang
Upgrade,Install,Training and Acessories
ym dan email : who...@yahoo.com

sent by nyxBerry9700 - 5.0.0.423

2. centering a canvas in a view

is there any way i can have a canvas moved to the center of my view in my
code, so even if the screen view is smaller than my canvas it offsets so the
center of the canvas is in the center of the view, and for larger screen the
canvas is in the center leaving a black border rather than being in the top
left of the screen?

thanks

--

3. Mohon Review Samsung Galaxy Spica

4. Persistent Android Activities

5. How to detect application launch and shutdown events?

6. Re[2]: There are no secret APIs

7. Sold => WTS : Samsung Spica White