Any else having problems with Market publishers site?

by Hong » Fri, 04 Sep 2009 21:27:42 GMT

 i can only add screenshots for one app at a time!  i have to log out and log
back in to add for another app.

seems some weird cookie/session issue on the site...

1. Fw: WTI: Inbrics M1 is the thinnest Android slider we've seen, probably everything we ever wanted

Miley looks like..i like it..

sent from Milestone...

Ingpo dari sebelah

_____