"adb shell" command gives very inconsistent results

by Justin Anderson » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:52:40 GMT

 Get the latest SDK:  http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
Get the latest tools:  http://developer.android.com/sdk/tools-notes.html

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.

"adb shell" command gives very inconsistent results

by ca44 » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:41:51 GMT

 Thanks Justin.

Once I get them is there anything additional I need to do to install and make
them current?

-Chris

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.

Thank you very much for your response.

I will try your suggestions.

Making sure I have an up-to-date version of adb and all of the other tools is a
good idea.

Can you please tell me how to go about doing that?

-Chris