changing owner of a file in Windows environment

by Yalcin » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 03:35:27 GMT

 In (windows environment / in adb shell) I want to change the owner of
my database file from 'root' to 'app_21'.
is there a busybox tool for my environment?

thanks in advance.

changing owner of a file in Windows environment

by Justin (Google Employee) » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 04:32:00 GMT

 (1) you can change the owner of your file in the shell, lookup how to
use the 'chown' command
(2) This is probably *not* what you want to do? Where is your database
file located? It should be in your application's data directory. If it
is, you should have access to it. If its not, it seems like you're
probably not doing something the recommended way.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google

changing owner of a file in Windows environment

by Justin (Google Employee) » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 04:32:48 GMT

 Oops, 'chown' is not available on the emulator. So, let's look at my
second point.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google

changing owner of a file in Windows environment

by Yalcin Akdogan » Wed, 03 Sep 2008 04:44:44 GMT

 Hi Justin,

my database is in:
/data/data/com.zmc.android.provider/databases

i populate my database outside of the emulator, this is my problem. if i push
it to emulator, then owner is root.

Yalcin
  (1) you can change the owner of your file in the shell, lookup how to
  use the 'chown' command
  (2) This is probably *not* what you want to do? Where is your database
  file located? It should be in your application's data directory. If it
  is, you should have access to it. If its not, it seems like you're
  probably not doing something the recommended way.

  Cheers,
  Justin
  Android Team @ Google

  > In (windows environment / in adb shell) I want to change the owner of
  > my database file from 'root' to 'app_21'.
  > is there a busybox tool for my environment?
  >
  > thanks in advance.

1. Cm 507

Update test3 cm507 telah keluar

2. mapview on the top part of the screen ?

Hi

Does anyone know how to put mapview on the top part of the screen?

The map always occupies the whole screen and squeezes out the views
below.

The explicitly specified height and width does not help either.

com.google.android.maps.MapView
                                        android:id="@+id/myMapView"
                         android:layout_width="480dip"
                         android:layout_height="503dip"

It works if the other views are on the top part of the screen and the
mapview is at the bottom part.

Thanks.

Jim

--

3. Button in ListView Event

4. android vs normal OS

5. SQLite & concurrent access best practices

6. Peta Indonesia untuk Sygic versi September 200

7. Ada yg berhasil pake Babbler di spica?