ListView - textrow color on click

by AndyDev » Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:16:10 GMT

Is there a way that I can change the default color(yellow) to
something else, after the textrow in the ListView is clicked.

Thanks,
AndyDev

1. mw nanya...

ad yang tw gk emulator android support  bluetooth gk ?

saya jalanin aplikasi bluetooth chat yang d developer kok gk jln y d
emulator...

mhon bantuannya...
thx.

2. Peging SA,RC,Ben,AJ