XML With Xliff

by MaTriXy » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:06:01 GMT

I have seen projects with Xliff and wanted to know how exactly it's
used.
i saw it on the lock screen and wanted to do it myself
so i took this line:
    <string name="lockpattern_recording_incorrect_too_short">Connect
at least
    <xliff:g id="number">%d</xliff:g> dots. Try again:</string>

But i get XML Parsing Error until i erase the entire xliff tag...
Thx for replying.

XML With Xliff

by Dianne Hackborn » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:49:00 GMT

 You probably need to declare the xliff namespace prior to its use.

Also the xliff stuff is only for localization; if you aren't giving your
strings to localizers (who use this information to determine how to handle
parts of the string), there is little reason for dealing with it.  Of course
if you think you may be doing this in the future, it is certainly not a
problem to pro-actively but the stuff in now.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.

1. How to disable Audio Feature in Android /How to build one mininum Android

HI, I think you can try like this:
 1.run make mennuconfig
 2. device drivers-->sound drivers--->alsa soc driver-->ARM audio ( I mean
select SPDIF audio support)
 3. save and exit.
 4. make uImage
 5.boot your board using this uImage by NFS

   Now you should enter android file system!

 good luck!
 wigros

Company : ShangHai Raywin Information Science and Technology CO.LTD

Main Direction : Designing Embeded Product Based on I.MX Series SOC / PowerPC /
Embeded Linux and VxWorks

Office Address : No. 3, Room 301,Lane 95, Yun Lian Road, Shanghai

MSN:weidong_...@hotmail.com

Skype : wigros_sun

QQ:81260001

MOBILE : 86  21 13701610807