Developer Phone Build Version and Upgrade

by SurtaX » Fri, 02 Jan 2009 05:50:36 GMT

 I apoligise if this question has already been asked, but I've failed
to locate the right post.

I've got a Developer Phone and was wondering what build of android its
running, it doesn't seem to be r29 or r30, but some different version.
I understand this version is the fully unlocked version correct? But
my second concern is when cupcake comes out will my phone recieve
these updates? And since I'm in Australia will this affect the
automatic update process of android?

1. Fwd: gdata calendar not working with android.

hi,

Android.
http://code.google.com/p/android-gdata/

<http://code.google.com/p/android-gdata/>there are no downloads available.