Android market publishing from India

by Sudeep Jha » Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:08:35 GMT

 Hi All,
             I have developed a mobile banking product application and want
to publish it to Android Market as a free app.
             I am unable to create my *developer profile *on android market
publish.
             I am getting wrong phone number entered always.I think it is
not accepting India country code.
             Has anybody faced the same problem?

Warm Regards,
Sudeep

--

Android market publishing from India

by Sudeep Jha » Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:09:40 GMT

 Hi All,
             I have developed a mobile banking product application and want
to publish it to Android Market as a free app.
             I am unable to create my *developer profile *on android market
publish.
             I am always getting error as  wrong phone number entered .I
think it is not accepting India country code.
             Has anybody faced the same problem?

Warm Regards,
Sudeep

Android market publishing from India

by Sudeep » Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:59:44 GMT

 Hi All,
             I have developed a mobile banking product application and
want to publish it to Android Market as a free app.
             I am unable to create my developer profile on android
market publish.
             I am always getting error as  wrong phone number
entered .I think it is not accepting India country code.
             Has anybody faced the same problem?

Warm Regards,
Sudeep

1. SAXParser reports different name on SDK 0.9 from SDK 1.0

Chris,

What you described doesn't seem like the proper behavior even for the XML
special characters. But, I have to admit that I'm just getting into Unicode,
so I don't know exactly what should happen. It does seem to me that if you
are using the ampersand character and it's not in one of the sections it's
allowed in, it should fail if it's not escaped.

Did it work when the ampersand was escaped? If so, then that's the solution.
I send a lot of XML files and I know I have to parse a lot of the data to
remove any special characters but I don't use Unicode.

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

Sincerely,

Brad Gies

Brad Gies
27415 Greenfield Rd, # 2,
Southfield, MI, USA
48076
www.bgies.com  www.truckerphone.com
www.EDI-Easy.com  www.pricebunny.com

Moderation in everything, including abstinence