How to reboot Android

by Kriston » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:52:27 GMT

 Hi all,

Instead of turning off the machine, how to reboot Android in the x86
target machine ?
Is there any button or settings that make us reboot Android ?

Thanks :-)

How to reboot Android

by Kagasan » Sat, 07 Mar 2009 06:08:40 GMT

 I dont know about your build, but you might be able to hit alt-right
arrow and that will take you to a CLI, type "reboot" and hit enter.

How to reboot Android

by Kriston Fang » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 03:47:22 GMT

 This works, thanks Kagasan :-)