The application camera has stopped error

by Amit Sood » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 03:57:28 GMT

 Hello Experts,

I am trying to run my camera on my emulator, but every time i try
running it i get the following error.

the application camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped
unexpectedly. please try again

Please advice

Massive thanks

--

The application camera has stopped error

by tinyang » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:20:24 GMT

 First, check your logcat and post the lines generated by the error.
Secondly, what version of android are you running it on when you get this
error, and what are you trying to do with the camera?  The offending code
snippet might be helpful also.

I am trying to run my camera on my emulator, but every time i try running it
i get the following error.

the application camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped
unexpectedly. please try again

Please advice

Massive thanks

1. Clearing the Canvas in a Framelayout

Hello,
I have a framelayout which works great except I want to have a clear
button.  So far the best option I can think of is to use the drawcolor
but this whipes everything including the buttons I have in the
framelayout.  Any ideas are appreciated.

2. getContentHeight pixel density

i'm trying to use getContentHeight to compute how much scrollable
content i have remaining in a WebView.  when i run my app on devices
w/ different screen dimensions getContentHeight appears to return the
same value while the getHeight() on the container of the WebView
returns different values (larger for higher density screen, smaller
for lower density screen).

question: what units does getContentHeight return?  i would expect
this value is actual pixels, and thus would change for the same
content on different devices with different density screens.

thoughts?

--

3. Error when adding a library project

4. MenuItem with Spanned elements in their titles

5. AccountManager auth token and user interaction

6. Read the data in Intent

7. Making sure that "..." (not an ellipsis) is not wrapped