The application camera has stopped error

by Amit Sood » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 03:57:28 GMT

 Hello Experts,

I am trying to run my camera on my emulator, but every time i try
running it i get the following error.

the application camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped
unexpectedly. please try again

Please advice

Massive thanks

--

The application camera has stopped error

by tinyang » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:20:24 GMT

 First, check your logcat and post the lines generated by the error.
Secondly, what version of android are you running it on when you get this
error, and what are you trying to do with the camera?  The offending code
snippet might be helpful also.

I am trying to run my camera on my emulator, but every time i try running it
i get the following error.

the application camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped
unexpectedly. please try again

Please advice

Massive thanks

1. Blank screen and ANR while application is starting up?

Hi All,

While opening my application from application launcher.
some times i am getting  blank screen for long time (almost 3 min).
 if i perform some key events then i am getting ANR.

Log is as follows.

I/ActivityManager( 57): Starting activity: Intent
{ action=android.intent.action.MAIN
categories={android.intent.category.LAUNCHER} flags=0x10200000
comp={com.test/com.test.MyScreen} }

E/JavaBinder( 57): !!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!!

After this i am getting activity launch timeout and IDLE timeout.

Is there any design issue with my activity or problem with android
environment.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--

2. programatically disable local BT discoverability

Is there a way to turn local bt discoverability off programatically?  I know
I can set a timer when turn it discoverable, just wondering if I can turn it
off anytime programmatically based on dynamic business logics?

Any pointer are highly appreciated.

--

3. Mod: Siapa mau mewakili id-android PULSA SummerCamp 2010

4. Upgrading of Applications

5. Trouble getting height of OverlayItem Drawable

6. how to include a prebuilt shared lib in mydroid build

7. CPU usage & power management question