About speech recognizer

by michael » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 04:00:10 GMT

 hi all
   Does this ability is already provided now?

About speech recognizer

by Dave Sparks » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:31:48 GMT

 There is no support for speech recognition in the current SDK.

About speech recognizer

by Eng, Cary » Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:34:20 GMT

 No wonder the Voice Dialer never works for me :-/