Android security application developing in Boston

by maennel » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 04:22:41 GMT

 Hi all,

I am new to developing on the Android platform and I am here in
Boston, MA especially to develop an application on Android in the
security domain.
But there have been problems with the university we (my colleague and
me) should go to. Now we are looking for some places to go, where we
have the needed infrastructure to develop and some kind and motivating
persons. ;)

Best,
Maennel

PS: I am sorry to post this message in this group, but I think there
could be some interested persons who are working in the area of Boston
and who have the needed "influence" to arrange us a place to develop
our app.

1. Paging Dolly Surya

Dear Bos Dolly,

Mohon bantuannya dong. Gimana nih kelangsungannya??

Regards,

Michael Adrieza