Android USB file transfer

by Ramy » Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:22:13 GMT

 Hi All,

I am using MSM7200 board with android kernel. I want to transfer a
file from board to the host pc(windwos) via an usb cable. Is it
possible ??  I should write an client user application which can
transfer the file form the board to the windows pc.

Any info ???

Thanks
Ramy

1. Callback mehod needed

Hi there. I have a problem which is somehow related to the system's way to
handle activities and tasks.

I'm currently developing a simple chat application that uses ad-hoc wifi
connections instead of bluetooth or infrastructured wifi. The reasons for
that choice are beyond me (It's a college work). But the fact is that I need
to "undo" the ad-hoc wireless network I just created when the user is no
longer using my application. That is because if I leave it on, it's
impossible for the user to connect to any other wifi hotspot.

What I've been doing while testing is just to accomodate the a bunch of code
related to shutting off the ad hoc netwok within the OnStop() method of my
main activity. But that approach has the obvious drawback of shutting off
the network every time the user turns the phone sideways or goes to the
settings activity (Since OnStop is called in both events).

So what I need is some kind of callback method that signals the end of the
user's interaction with all my activities, not just one. Is that even
possible? For what I've seen activities are grouped together in some kind of
stack-like bundle called "task" but I could not find anything that could be
used as a callback method signaling the end of the user interaction with a
task.

Any ideas?

Nelson R. Perez

--

2. Saingi Iphone 5, Samsung Siapkan Galaxy S3

Wah, blm perna icip yg 1.2 Ghz dual core, si sammy uda berniat rilis yg 2 Ghz
dual core?

Ckckck

*tutup dompet{*filter*}t2,

*pending rencana ilerin S2