Invalid statement in fillWindow()

by creativepragmatic » Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:40:52 GMT

 Hello Everyone,

I know the error will probably be painfully obvious to you but using
cursor.getCount() on the result of the following returns a 0 when
there are multiple items in the table and trips the error "Invalid
statement in fillWindow()".

        public Cursor getListItemsCursor(long _listId) {

                Cursor cur = db.query(LIST_ITEMS_TABLE,
                        new String[] { KEY_ID, KEY_ITEM_NAME,
KEY_ITEM_QUANTITY},
                                KEY_LIST_ID + "=" + _listId, null, null, null,
null);

                return cur;
        }

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

Orville

--

Invalid statement in fillWindow()

by creativepragmatic » Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:48:20 GMT

 Never mind.  It works.  I am not sure why it works now but I am moving
on.

On Mar 1, 10:40am, creativepragmatic <creativepragma...@gmail.com>

Invalid statement in fillWindow()

by creativepragmatic » Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:08:45 GMT

 I think I figured it out.  I was calling getCount() after the database
connection was closed.

On Mar 1, 11:48am, creativepragmatic <creativepragma...@gmail.com>

1. AW: mapview key problems

Hi Ian,

Do you have the following entires in your AndriodManifest.xml?

<uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
Which should be within <application>

And

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
Within <manifest>

Otherwise it wont work

Cheers