Process for CA to have Roots Include

by weddi » Thu, 05 Nov 2009 00:27:41 GMT

 I have a question I was hoping someone could help me with.  What would
it take for a valid Certificate Authority to have their Roots included
into the Android OS?  I'm hoping to get our roots which I'm told are
not currently in the Android OS installed, but I'm not sure what the
process would be.  I'd be happy to answer any important questions that
may be needed.

This may server as a guide for other CAs who may also need the same
thing.

Other Threads

1. SOLD.WTS : Nexus1 2nd *mint*.

Just update,,Nexus sold :D