Development Question

by Tommy » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 04:10:05 GMT

 Hey everyone,

I just rooted my moto droid. Now I am wondering if it is possible to
drop 1.5 or other versions of the OS on the phone and if so how? If
anyone could explain how I do this or link some forums that explain
this. Or is there maybe a dual boot option b/c I don't want to always
us 1.5 only for testing purposes.

--

Development Question

by Tommy » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 05:31:37 GMT

 Anybody?

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tommy
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:10 PM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Development Question

Hey everyone,

I just rooted my moto droid. Now I am wondering if it is possible to
drop 1.5 or other versions of the OS on the phone and if so how? If
anyone could explain how I do this or link some forums that explain
this. Or is there maybe a dual boot option b/c I don't want to always
us 1.5 only for testing purposes.

Development Question

by Wayne Wenthin » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:06:07 GMT

 You might try on boards that are dedicated to rooting devices.  This is a
place for developing programs for android.
forum.xda-developers.com  might be a good spot to start.

Development Question

by Tommy » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:42:01 GMT

 Thanks, I'll give that board a try. Thanks for your time and help!