Debug Question

by nhboy » Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:32:09 GMT

 Hello everyone. I have what seems to be a simple question but I can't
seem to find any helpful discussions on it. Using Eclipse is there a
way to set a break point in the lower level libraries like skia, sgl
and freetype?
If so can you point me in the right direction?

If not can I insert printfs in the source code for these libraries and
somehow see the output in some shell? I guess in general how does one
debug these lower level libs?

thanks

Debug Question

by Ian luo » Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:33:29 GMT

 Hi nhboy:

This exercise may give you some information maybe help you
 http://code.google.com/android/intro/tutorial-extra-credit.html

Ian.Luo