How to get Streaming Videos?

by Aahna » Fri, 29 May 2009 02:30:22 GMT

I am using latest Android version android-sdk-windows-1.5_r2.zip and
ADT-0.9.1 version.
Can anyone guide me how to get live video to play on emulator? I have
gone through many forums on this, however could not get any firm
response on successful RTSP or HTTP streaming of live feed.
Any response on this would be great help to beginner like me
Best Regards

How to get Streaming Videos?

by Sahil Arora » Fri, 29 May 2009 10:10:47 GMT

 Hi Aahna,
Being associated with streaming I can help to increase ur understanding with
my work so far. The below links won't solve ur problems but yes quickly
brief u about the possibilities while streaming. I am also expecting
response from EXPERTS on this issue.

1. Link Doc To Go Full

monggo disedot   :-)
http://www.4shared.com/file/zjJlJXcu/Doc_To_Go_Full.html