Finger gestures with current MBP

by Mariano Kamp » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:33:03 GMT

  if you don't have a current MBP you can just move along to the next
message - nothing to see here.

  Now that we have the cupcake preview an old issue comes back. I can test
finger gestures with all computers, but my main-machine: a current model
MacBook Pro.

  Did anybody find out how to make the emulator detect finger gestures, e.g.
flings? I can see that onTouchEvent is called, but e.g. onFling() isn't.

  I double-tap my track pad, keep the finger on the pad and move it along.
Is there another technique?

Cheers,
Mariano

1. Re : How to catch BOOT_COMPLETED_ACTION from an IntentReceiver

First thanks for your quick reply. I have well found the code you told me about
(OnBootReceiver).

I have one more question 'cos i as i have said before i ma programming a
service that i want to start when Android boot.

My core class extends Service not  BroadcastReceiver. So may i extend more than
one time. I mean to extends  Service and BroadcastReceiver. for the same class
?

Maybe i need to add a public class OnBootReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver
inside my service project ? But if so how to link this second class with the
service one ?

 Regards

Thierry GAYET
NextInnovation.org